Tuesday 19 August 2014

my favourite training pants

I have a favourite training legging.

these are the holy Nike Legend 2.0 (tight) is my absolute favourite.
These leggings have never let me down. They sculpt your legs so that they look absolutely flawless. The higher waist band is so flattering especially when your wearing a tight gym tank, definitely no muffin top. They make your ass look like you've been squatting 100kg everyday of your life 
and most of all, they do not show ass sweat! yes its embarrassing, but i'm not gonna pretend it doesn't happen... we all get sweaty bums! and these tights have never shown any booty sweat from my bum! 
you have a full range of movement in these tights which I love, I've worn other leggings and wanted to rip them off because of poor flexibility, but nope, not in these tights! 
although they are a little pricey I think they are worth every single penny. 

Happy lifting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment