Tuesday 19 August 2014

welcome!

So i'm new to this, I should probably start with a bit about me and what sort of content i'm going to be posting

a little about me & what to expect here;
My name is Casey I'm from a small town in Hampshire, I'm 19 and in exactly one month today i am going to be moving out (thank god) too go to university. I am going to Plymouth University to study Computing.
As I'm writing this I'm standing at 5'6, weighing in at 58Kgs and around 21%BF (estimation).
my favourite style of training is strength training, i have been lifting for nearly two years now. i split my workouts up into groups depending on my short term goals.  as well as training in the gym 6-7 times a week I also train at a strong man and powerlifting facility and i am competing in my first strong woman competition in september (wish me luck!).  In terms of cardio i try and find the perfect amount of cardio which will keep body fat low and result in no muscle loss. this will also depend on how much free time i have. for example now that I've got 5 free days a week on these five days i am going to the gym fasted in the morning for 30-40 mins of cardio, this includes HiiT and Tabata training and then hitting my weight training sessions in the evenings;
I've created this blog out of passion, and boredom, mainly boredom. I've found myself with a lot more free time on my hands over the summer before university and i need to find something to occupy my hands before i literally eat all of the food in the house.
i hope to be posting content from my workouts, updates on my progress and training splits and to help me track my progress. i will also probably be posting a lot about food, as i bloody love food!
having followed clean eating for over a year i found that i was not making the progress i wanted, and started to research more about tracking macros and how to get the most from your diet, i have been tracking my macros for over 100 days now and i can see how much progress i have made.
i will be posting some of my favourite macro friendly treats and recipes as well.

where else to find me;
Instagram; http://instagram.com/caseynpxo
Twitter; https://twitter.com/Caseyphilips1
facebook; https://www.facebook.com/caseyphillipss

No comments:

Post a Comment